Mercy Meals & More is Massachusetts 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides a nutritious beginning to the day for our neighbors in need.
A hot breakfast program is served Monday through Saturday 6:30am-7:30am. Guests are treated with dignity and respect. The goal is to not only provide free meals, clothing and foot care to those in need but to also create a healthy atmosphere that builds networks of friendships and a stronger community.
- Serving more than 20,000 free breakfast meals each year
- Volunteer-run organization - always looking for new volunteers!
- Foot care program provided every Thursday by Dr. Doug Fogg and the UMass Dartmouth nursing program
- Donated gently worn clothing provided to those in need
- We accept monetary and in-kind donations for our programs with several different giving options
Whom to Contact
- Danielle BrownDirector
- Chad FreitasTreasurer/Secretary
- Gerry GamacheDirector
- Sally GoodmanPresident
- Linda HaskinsDirector
- David MottaProgram DirectorCell Phone: (508) 264-8183
- Emily OrtizDirector
- Susan RaposoDirector
- Julie VittoriDirector
Drive North on Purchase St from Walnut St. Mercy Meals and More is located on the right at the corner of Purchase and School Streets.